Poker Help
Poker Helper > General Poker Talk » A new star is comming - 500 000 Euro Tourney for ONLY 55 Euro buyin

Old 11-10-2007, 08:44 PM
Junior Player

Talking A new star is comming - 500 000 Euro Tourney for ONLY 55 Euro buyin

I would like to share with u some info about a new site that soon will launch.

Please send me an e-mail at if you wanna be among the first to tell about this site to friends

I am working with a company that will launch a brand new independent pokersite - i will reveal the name when we are ready and when i can give you the link. We will do our best to claim a part of this market.
Here is some facts:

This site will run in Euro and on GMT+1. Licence from Malta (no US players)

Dec 1 we will soft-launch and during all december we will have:

* 200 Euro freeroll every 30 mins - all day and night
* 2500 Euro freeroll every day 20.00 UK time

U can withdraw all winnings without playing them out through cash game

Jan 1, 2008 we start cash games and we will give all people that signup 25 Euro for free (no deposit or registration of paymentcard required) so they can try us (from this date we will also have Java and you can play on your mobile, on MAC and without download)

we will ofcourse have all kinds of tourneys so u can win seats to live tour etc and other good stuff

We will start of on DAY 1 in january with:

- 10.000, 20.000 and 30.000 Euro guaranteed tourneys every weekday (all 3 every day)
- 50.000 Euro guaranteed - Saturday and Sunday
- 500.000 EURO GUARANTEED - Sunday

Buy in for all this tourneys is 55 Euro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will offer good rackback deal and good depositbonuses - Max is 200% on a 1000 euro deposit (paid 10 euro for every 50 euro raked)

Affiliate will have a unigue deal where the get 30% of the players they introduce. Players will get 5% from new players they introduce.
The unigue (as far as i know) is that we give the affiliates 30% in unlimited number of levels where players introduce players.

For those who might have an interest to own a little piece of the action:

You can even invest in the pokersite (only 40 000 shares, 10 000 already pre-sold). One "share" cost 665 euro and will include 3 tickets to our main tourney on sundays. One "share" will give a monthly dividend based on the total net-rake in the company.

Anyway, should this info feel interesting for you and you would like to try us out or you find it interesting to be one of the first to tell friends about us, please send me an email for more info.

Best regards

MSN:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: