Era of US Friendly Poker Is On the Way - 'Self Service Poker"
Era of US Freindly POKER ,creating the revolution in the Poker Industry ,by introducing the the Group Concept , details are Publised in the website .But Here the company CEO wants to announch the functionality and Benifit of the Group Play as Under :
Group Play Basic Functioning, which I have not mentioned in the site specifically :
1. Players can create their own group and persons known to him will join the group.
2. There is a facility to enroll unknown persons also based on their credentials.
3. Now since, all the players in the group are known to each other, they can decide the winnings and losses in a particular period of their choice.
4. Detailed Account statement is available for the players within their group.
5. They can decide the Settlement period whithin which the group members will pay each other.
6. Group creator can set his own rules for settlement period, maximum chips, maximum no. of player in a game room.
7. If any person do not pay his lossess after the settlement, his name will be blacklisted and when he will send his credentials to other groups for joining or even in his existing rooms, his this background will be highlighted. So, in this manner it is ensured that any serious player will always clear his dues.
8. Clearing of dues for a settlement period can be done by internet banking or any other medium they choose.
9. In this manner they are not required to pay any sort of rake commissions or extra bank charges etc.
10. Apart from this Group Play feature, this game also contains a very clear video and audio, which will give a feeling of Live Poker Room.
11. Players are having options for making the webcam/audio off if they so desire.
Now the US Player has not to Worry for remittence as the Self Service Poker Room has been intorduced and going to be operational by 18th of October 2007,earlier schedule was 1 st of October 2007. While asking the delay ,CEO ,said they will definately open Self service Poker Room By 18th Of October 2007.