Poker Help
Poker Helper > General Poker Talk » No BS... $50 free real money for trying site ..no deposit required.. rake requirement

Old 12-05-2007, 07:43 PM
Junior Player

No BS... $50 free real money for trying site ..no deposit required.. rake requirement

Hi all. Just wanted to share this with my my fellow freeroll junkies. Here is about the best deal i have came across. At oddsmaker.com they will give you $50 free real money just to download and try there site . there is a rake requirement but NO deposit requirement. The poker action is good but you can also bet on sporting events... I doubled my money betting against the Patriots monday night with a 20 point spread. To get the free 50 bucks 1. download at oddsmaker.com 2. during registration use "promotion number" : PKFR-2GX96Z 3. under "refered by" enter pokerbot420 4. after you register call them toll free @ 1 877 633 7238 and tell them you want your promo money. It will be in your account before you can hang up the phone. i didn't have any problems but if you do , please send me a message here and I'll try to help... later... freerollguru
Old 12-10-2007, 01:14 PM
Junior Player

hi, ive made my account but they said : " Sherlyn: This promotion code is only valid for a particular player. The player's first and last name will be used for verification during redemption. If the player's first and last name does not match the first and last name assigned to the promotion code, the player will not be able to redeem the promotion."
Old 03-08-2008, 10:49 AM
Junior Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by freerollguru View Post
Hi all. Just wanted to share this with my my fellow freeroll junkies. Here is about the best deal i have came across. At oddsmaker.com they will give you $50 free real money just to download and try there site . there is a rake requirement but NO deposit requirement. The poker action is good but you can also bet on sporting events... I doubled my money betting against the Patriots monday night with a 20 point spread. To get the free 50 bucks 1. download at oddsmaker.com 2. during registration use "promotion number" : PKFR-2GX96Z 3. under "refered by" enter pokerbot420 4. after you register call them toll free @ 1 877 633 7238 and tell them you want your promo money. It will be in your account before you can hang up the phone. i didn't have any problems but if you do , please send me a message here and I'll try to help... later... freerollguru
Hi freerollguru,

I tried to get the bonus but they say that the code was invalid an is only available for a particular player only.
I hope you can help me with it and get me a personal code.
Regards,
Sebastiaan
Old 03-21-2008, 08:21 AM
Junior Player

I play on a site, and they recently came up with this promotion to try and attract new members. Anybody that we refer, we earn 60% of their profits at no cost to us at all! I even got my very own free website for promotion. freeprizearcade.com/star
Old 04-01-2008, 08:51 PM
Junior Player

Ill hav 2 chk that out

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: